This calculator will allow you to plan and track your progress on Jim Wendler’s 5/3/1 and also includes the accessory exercises for the ‘Boring But Big’ variation of the 5/3/1 system. I recommend reading Wendler’s book on 5/3/1, which is available to buy cheaply on the net as a .pdf / e-Book, to fully understand if this routine is for you. It focuses on big compound exercises – the military press/overhead press, deadlift, bench press and squat. Wendler is also a big fan of exercises like the dip and chin up, which are also big multi-joint compound exercises. This spreadsheet will plan an entire 4 week cycle, with all recommended warm up sets and work sets calculated. There is also space for you to plan, track and calculate your progress with the extra / accessory excercises related to the ‘Boring But Big’ variation of this routine. There are a few more styles of accessory exercises for 5/3/1, all of which are outlined in Wendler’s book. This is his most popular style, so check out the calculator below.
- Jim Wendler’s 5/3/1 – Boring But Big Variation – Calculator
- Diet Plan Calculator For Bulking or Cutting – fully adjustable
- Modified Starting Strength (Kethnaab)
- Basic 6 Meal Bulking Diet Plan Calculator
- Hypertrophy-Specific Training / HST – Workout Calculator
- Request a workout program / workout routine calculator
- Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe – Calculator
- BMR / calorie calculator
- 1RM Calculator / One Rep Max Calculator
- A Simple Beginners Routine by All Pro – Calculator
Recommend this page using Google!